Custom Search

Monday, August 11, 2008

Beran Gone Mad





I have a cat, named him beran kc lagi dati kasama ng hubby ko c albert, then i got jealous.. so one time when i saw this astray kitten, i adopted him and named it after my hubby's mistah, i immediately called my husband right there and told him "now i got my beran too, beh!" Puzzled of what i said, Jason (my husband) realized agad what i just said and just laugh.

Beran is so playful and makulit. At first it was cute of him playing around with his really cute size. Pero he got used to biting our feet or anything that moves... he is more like a dog than a cat. He runs like a dog, plays like a dog and eat like a dog... sometimes i wonder maybe his dad was a dog (lolz). We do not have a dog around, though our neighbor has one, although they were never friends, and my cat seldom see Pogi the real dog. so i doubt my neighbor's dog influenced my cat-dog.

1 comment:

Ashlee Trcka Studio said...

Thanks for your compliments about my paintings. Cute cat!

Ashlee Comerford