Custom Search

Thursday, August 14, 2008

i do work


i am working for the SMFI B-MEG feeds distributor here in Central Pangasinan, Philippines, for two years now, being the distributor's assistant says it all. i do almost everything they should be doing, good thing is that they are so nice to me and to every employee they have...i have tons of workload but i still can say that it's so easy...
Easy if they could have provided a hub for an internet connection on my pc...
Easy if they could have given me two sets of USB flash disk, so that that i would not need use my digicam's memory card..
Easy if only their relative could have been a little nicer to me, or at least accept the fact that i am so better than her (lolz thank God she's out, what-a-relief)...
Easy if only they would have given me a more elaborate job description to my co-employees so that they wont wonder what the heck am i doing...
Easy if only they have employed intelligent workforce, workforce that knew how to use the computer and knew how to make a report for themselves....
Easy if only the business org has an established buseness policy (too bad i'm still in the process of doing it...)
Easy only if my co-employees think the way i do... care for the business the way i do... and knew what exactly to do the way i always do..

i can't help but care for their business as my own. i most of the time worry too much whenever there's an industry crisis..fearing for the downfall of the business...blessed still, downfall is never a reality to their business (for now..)

No comments: